- Can be easily built in in a switch box behind a normal switch.
- Normal switches can still be used.
- Two way setup possible.
- Supports DIY mode which has a REST API.
- 3 modes (input can be any device that closes / opens a low voltage circuit with dry contacts):
- Pulse mode: Toggles between on and off on each short button press on a switch that bounces back automatically.
- Edge mode: Toggles between on and off based on each electrical change cause by the attached switch. Ideal for 2 way setups.
- Following mode: Follows the state of a normal switch but still allows you to operate it with the app. Off on the switch stays off at the switch. So to turn off a light that has been turned on with the app you have to move the switch to the on position and then back to the off position.
- Compared to its predecessor (the Sonoff MINI):
- The Sonoff MINIR2 gray terminal blocks for the low voltage wires to your normal switch to better distinguish high and low voltage connections from each other.
- The Sonof MINIR2 has an internal antenna instead of flat external antenna with a wire.
- Supported functions:
- Loop timer
- Power-on response (on/off/keep)
- LAN mode
Dimensions 43 × 43 × 20 mm Brand WiFi standard Power supply Maximum current (ampere) Gangs Ways Supported third parties
|Working Temperature(℃)||-25 - 45℃|
|Product Name||wifi smart Switch module|
|Control Mode||mobile phone control, voice control|
|Voice Control||Amazon Alexa,Google Assistant,IFTTT Controlled|
Thermocouple : -40 +80
Humidity : 0-100%